Mini-symposium on Biogas
We invite you to join the discussion on how to realise the potential of biogas solution during this joint symposium.
Mats Eklund, director of the Swedish Biogas Solutions Research Centre, will update us on the state of affairs of production, use and research about biogas/biomethane in Sweden. Platform members will present updates on the latest Dutch policy developments.
- 10:00-10:30 10-minute presentation of Dutch Renewable Fuels Platform, the Green Gas Platform, the Dutch Biorefinery Cluster and Biogas Solutions Research Center
- 10:30-10:50 Conditions for production and use of biogas/biomethane in NL
- 10:50-11:10 Conditions for production, use of and research about biogas/biomethane in Sweden. Mats Eklund (director BSRC)
- 11:10-11:40 Panel discussion with Loes Knotter (Platform Renewable Fuels), Robert Goevaers (director Green Gas Platform) and Annita Westenbroek (director Dutch Biorefinery Cluster) about how to realize the potential of biogas solutions in NL
- 11:40-12:00 Open discussion/questions regarding further networking/exchange