EU-Shipping-BCE: The Role of Low Carbon Fuels in Decarbonising Maritime Transport
"Join us and your peers for the 1st EU-Shipping-BCE: The Role of Low Carbon Fuels in Decarbonising Maritime Transport, where we will bring together leading policy & decision makers, Low Carbon Fuels producers & suppliers and harbours affecting maritime decarbonisation strategies and actions."
Key Target Topics
- Policy and regulatory maritime issues
- Will the global energy crisis affect the implementation of the EU Maritime Regulation?
- The different Low carbon fuels for maritime transport and their sustainability
- What volumes of renewable fuels to expect for the Fuel EU Maritime Regulation?
- What role harbours can play in facilitating decarbonisation?
- How to plan for Near Zero Energy Ports.
For more information, visit the EU-Shipping-BCE website.