ePYRO 2021 Conference
The University of Ghent holds its annual two-day pyrolysis conference online this year due to the ongoing situation around COVID19. This year 23 experienced scientists in the pyrolysis field as well as 20+ promising young scientists are invited to speak about their work.
The following topics will be discussed over the course of two days:
- Progress in analytical pyrolysis research and instrumentation
- Reaction mechanisms and kinetics, modelling and experimentation
- Pyrolysis of biomass and coal
- Pyrolysis of polymers and plastics
- Catalyc pyrolysis
- Pyrolysis chars characterization, upgrading and utlilization
- Catalyc pyrolysis. Bio-oil characterization, upgrading and utlilization
The preliminary agenda of the conference can be found here.
More information about the registration for the event can be found here.