TU/e Energy Days: Sustainable Mobility and Transport
EnergyDays is recurring event, organized by the Eindhoven University of Technology. The events take place every quarter of the year and are open for anyone interested in the latest developments in societal energy issues. EnergyDays focusses on a specific aspect of the present energy and climate discussion. Different keynote speakers from academia and industry will present their views, solutions and outlooks on the topic. The motto of EnergyDays is to stimulate the audience to broaden their vision on energy and climate.
The Energy Day edition of 5 November focuses on Sustainable Mobility and Transport
Chair of the Day
- Richard van de Sanden – Eindhoven University of Technology - EIRES | DIFFER
- Welcome and opening by Richard van de Sanden
- The future of mobility - Maarten Steinbuch - Eindhoven University of Technology | Eindhoven Engine
- The inevitable role of renewable and low carbon liquid and gaseous fuels in mitigating the climate impact in the transport sector - Eric van den Heuvel - studio Gear Up | Netherlands Platform Sustainable Biofuels
- Accelerating the path towards climate-neutral aviation - Henri Werij - Delft University of Technology | Faculty of Aerospace Engineering
- General discussion with online audience
You can register for the event here.