Towards sustainable and clean mobility in Europe
Sustainable Fuels bring together producers of MTBE, bio-MTBE, bio-ETBE, TAME, BIO-TAME and BIO-TAEE and thus focuses on bio-components in petrol.
See more information on the website.
During the webinar Sustainable Fuels will launch its Vision for 2050.
The speakers will also debate how coordinated improvements in vehicles and fuels technologies can reduce CO2emissions in the transport sector.
The webinar speakers include:
- Prof. Dr. Angelika Niebler, Member of the European Parliament (MEP), European People’s Party (EPP)
- Frans Stokman, Petrochemicals Europe, an industry sector of Cefic
- Michael Thol, Sustainable Fuels
- Dr. Norbert Schmitz, International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- Dina Bacovsky, Member, IEA Bioenergy & Advanced Motor Fuels TCPs
For registration, please visit the site.